Re: Mode L Transverter

Any recommendations for an antenna ?  I was hoping for a handheld option
but that may not be an option.  Would next hope for a tripod option.
Where I currently live is down in a hole so to speak so only very high
passes are workable for me.  I usually have to drive several blocks away
and operate there for lower passes or ones that require a clear shot at
the horizon with minimu foliage.

Ron