23cm transverter to 6 meters?

Given the scarcity and cost of 23cm modules for my Yaesu 736R, I'm thinking
this is the way to get on 23cm...

Does anyone make a transverter to go between 6m and 23cm?  I have a Yaesu
767gx with a 6 meter module that doesn't get much use.  It puts out 10
watts, and the rig's previous owner appears to have opened up the band so it
covers all the way from 50-60 mhz - still not as wide as the 23cm band, but
much better than 2m.

Greg  KO6TH