Re: Wohoo! :) (Was Mobile/Portable Satellite Operations).

On 5 Oct 2005, at 22:56, Andre PH7AT wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Congratulations with your first satellite contact!
>
> My guess is you worked Walt, ON5NY on your first contact.
> Hope to meet you soon on one of the sats.
You are quite correct, apologies to Walt, (he emailed me off list
afterwards), thanks for all the replies.  I note that there is an
oscar-50 pass at 19:41 UTC tonight, which is about the time we will
be having our meeting of the radio club.  I've got everything in the
Car, and I'll see if I can drag a few outside for 15 mins.

Thanks
de John
EI7IG

--