No Subject

All,

Anyone on the BBS have a schematic for the WILSON WR500 rotor and controller??  I am working on one for a school radio club and a copy of either the manual or a schematic would be helpful. Web links also welcome but I had no joy on my search.

TNX in advance for any help.

73 de Bill, KD4CNS

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.