From: McGrane <tmcgrane@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Sent: Oct 5, 2005 9:14 PM
To: Amsat BB <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] POSAT and ENERGY

greetings to the group from patrick n2oeq

I'm curious to know if POSAT has been converted to amateur use.

On an unrelated point but may be of interest to technically minded people;

Check out    http://energysavers.gov/   for a wealth of information on how
to save significant amounts of energy at reasonable cost.

Thanks for info on posat.

73, pat