Re: Wohoo! :) (Was Mobile/Portable Satellite Operations).

Hello John,

I've worked Walt, too.  Good to see an EI station getting on the FM
birds.  I have a feeling I'll work you quite a few times!  I'll have
to get on tomorrow evening if I have time during some of the European
passes to see if I can hear you.  Maybe I'll be your first North
American contact on the sats!  I'm also using an Arrow handheld
antenna with two HT's.  I use only 1 watt most of the time on the
uplink and it works best kind.  Congrats to you and hope to hear you
on the birds soon!

73,
Mark VO1ONE