Wohoo! :) (Was Mobile/Portable Satellite Operations).

I'm not sure if they are on here, but many thanks to ON5MY (My first
Satellite contact, so I hope the call is correct), OZ1MY, and PD5DJ.
What a blast, though I forgot to log/change frequency at various
times. It that was great, 2.5Watts from the handheld, SO-50, Orbit
1500 at approximately 19:20 UTC.

Question, seeing as I'm all over the place trying to tune/log etc...
would it be possible to uplink using a mobile radio in the car say,
and use the arrow for receive of the downlink?

Many thanks for all the replies I received...

That was great fun!

Regards
de John
EI7IG