From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of kevin schuchmann
Sent: Wednesday, 5 October 2005 09:22
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] mode J filter

Hi All,

     I see that a new mode J filter article has appeared on the Amsat
website, http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/articles/Mode-J/

 This one looks much better than the old one, hats off to Tony AA2TX on an
article well done.
(I might be wrong but the article may also include the help of the Technical
Team, if so well done to them also...)

73
Kevin WA6FWF