G-5500 rattles

I just bought a new Yaesu G-5500 rotor, have not hooked
it up or installed it -- just took it out of the box and read the
manual.

The azimuth part of the rotor has a rattle -- if I tip it back
and forth, something in there is making a metalic noise,
sort of like a metal marble was in the rolling around (though
I don't hear a rolling noise, just the rattle when it "hits").

Yaesu tech guy seemed to think this was OK, though he
didn't sound convincing, and said he hadn't had one in his
hands recently.

Anyone know if this is normal, or if I should be concerned??

Tnx & 73,
Dave N0RQ
n0rq-lists@sbcglobal.net