Re: Re: Apathy

Apathy -  no, more like expectation.

At least once a month I will check that most of the birds are still
alive - AO-16, LO-19, CUTE-I, FO-29, PO-28, among others.  As well as
making QSOs when the shift roster etc. allows.
Lately I have been constructing microwave gear for terrestrial and P3E
use - 10GHz is almost ready for testing and a new 2.4GHz transverter
is partially built on the workbench.  Speaking of which, I haven't
seen a status update of P3E since the one published from the January
meetings.  What has happened since?

73 de David VK5DG