Mobile/Portable Satellite Operations

I agree  in regards to mobile satellite ops. I find mobile sat work very rewarding. More than from my hamshack. I also always have a complete handheld station with me that can do most modes available on the sats. I am always striving to improve on my  mobile and  handheld stations, I work away from home for a large part of my day and mobile and handheld eq. is my hamshack. By the way, I just composed this message and sent  it   via my Palm Tungsten  E2  with a wifi card and pulled over in my truck .. I also follow all the latest messages on the Amsat bb with it when away from a computer.

Jerry VE6AB