Apathy

Hi All,

My name is Phil Paulhus and the call is K1ICO.  I'm a relatively new on
amateur satellites, although having been interested in them for some time. My
station consists of a YAESU FT-847, M2 EB-144 and EB-432 antennas.  I'm using
Nova for prediction, and W6IHG Radio Tuner for doppler correction.

What I have in mind is a survey into what equipment and software other hams
are using, what satellites you have been able to work.  This information could
be useful to hams considering satellite operations. Maybe the survey could
stimulate a little interest during this slow period.  I'm willing to keep
track,  collocate and publish the results.

Just a thought.

73 Phil  K1ICO