Re: Apathy

Are there any HEOs "in the works?" If any HEOs are in the works and nobody knows about HEO plans maybe an announcement from time to time should be made. A Plan of Conception for a new HEO should suffice.

Patrick...kb8rtz...

For the record, I'm an apartment dweller so can't stand a good satellite system for HEOs. And work and school are overwhelming my time for the next three semesters or so. I could, however, park me car in the parking lot and have a killer portable antenna setup in my garage, though...hmmm.......................prolly scare the heck out of the residents, too!