RE: PCSAT2 9600 Buad Data Challenge

Everyone, we expect 9600 to not be as good on
side A until we get the modulation levels set
properly.  So do not make any changes until we
finishing finding out the best settings.

But PCSAT2 was just commanded off for the
Docking on Monday morning.  It will be turned
back on after docking about 0600z on 3 Oct.

Bob, WB4APR
PCSAT2 command station

>>> "Sion Chow Q. C. (9W2QC)" <9w2qc@9w2qc.net> 10/02/05 8:17 AM >>>
Hello Group,

I would like to know, how successful are others copying 9k6 tlm on 435.275
+/-?  Here, the success rate seems to be lower than on 437.975 +/-.  There
are however no problem copying 1k2 tlm.

Just want to be sure whether it is my setup problem or not?  As I copy AO-51
& GO-32 (when it was still working) without difficulties.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.