Re: Apathy

At 04:08 AM 10/1/2005, you wrote:
>At 03:36 PM 9/30/2005 -0500, Rick Vidmar  -  K9KK wrote:
>>NO HEOs
>

>Amen to that.
>
>After listening to the mess on AO-51 I pulled the switch on my satellite
>station some six months ago. Why anyone would waste money on a single
>channel FM bird is beyond me.
>
>I have moved to a new qth and guess which part of my station was
>operational first? Not the satellite part! I do plan for the oscar
>antennas to be put up within the next two months. And I will be ready
>whenever we get another HEO up there. Plan on getting L band transmit next
>summer.
>
>And it has always been my observation that activity always slows down in
>the summer.

You'll have lots of company, Jerry, and wont that be nice!!

It was predicted the LEOS would die on the vine, and that they have, and we
are fortunate to have Germany shouldering the load......The way Eagle is
progressing we may never get there....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...