Re: PCSAT2 OFF?

Luc,

I listened for a pass yesterday afternoon 9/30 for PCSAT2, heard nothing
either on Packet or Telemetry downlinks.  Bob WA4APR was doing special
contacts the other day with voice conformations on 437.975.  Maybe he
forgot to put the satellite back to normal or it is shut down until
Expedition 12 gets to ISS and docks.
Check status at: http://www.pcsat2.info/PCSat2Web/RealTime.jsp

Jerry  -  K0HZI