Re: Fwd: Received RS-15 beacon (29.532 MHz)

Hi Freeman,

Ah - no wonder I couldn't find it.  The page you are referencing is
in the "old" (archived) section of the website, and the number was
23440, not 24330.

23440 was the SL-19 booster that launched RS-15, and it has not yet
decayed, so it is a valid object but not RS-15.

The page with the correct information in the "new" site is:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/satellites/sat_summary/rs15.php

73,

Emily