Fwd: Received RS-15 beacon (29.532 MHz)

One of the new hams in my area mentioned on our weekly net last night
that he had received the RS-15 beacon very strong, so I thought I
would pass this along to the BB and the WSR.

Just a note - someone who reads Shawn's entire report will probably
wonder why a new ham would have a 160m loop and I thought I would
take the time to mention that Shawn is a new ham, but went from tech
to extra class in a matter of weeks.  It is always thrilling to meet
new hams of Shawn's calibre and now that the bug has bitten him I
hope we will get him hooked on AMSAT activities.

73,

Emily