2006 Symposium Hotel Survey Deadline

I got busy and forgot to send out a reminder that the 2006 Symposium
Hotel Survey will close on the 1st of October, so I'm going to extend
the deadline for until 7am Monday (Pacific Daylight Time.)  If you
haven't filled out the Hotel Survey please visit:

http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/symposium/survey.php

Even if you think you might attend, fill out the survey and where it
asks "What might prevent you from attending?" please let us know why
you can't attend.  We are very interested in making the 2006
Symposium available to everyone, so if there are some things we can
do that will attract you to the Symposium let us know.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm

Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org