Re: Apathy?

I have lots of time, a nice rig TS-2000, however I can not put up ANY
antennas outside.  Live in a senior building run by the local HRA.
Tried a four element two meter beam though double pane window glass,
just barely hear ISS and once and a great while PCSAT2.  But have
purchased a Kenwood TH-7AG.  I go outside on passes for ISS, and PCSAT2,
and PCSAT.  Have made connection with all three using the 17 inch Comet
SM-24 whip and HT placed on the roof of my car.  I will not install the
TS-2000 in my car, it would get ripped off as soon as I blinked. Soon
the snow will fly, and the cold air, won't be out on days that are
freezing and low wind chill temps.

Jerry  -  K0HZI   South St Paul, MN