Re: Apathy?

Not bored... too busy and trying to make it pay!

-daily publishing for my own stock picking website
-running a small promotional products business (pens, cups, specialties)
-contemplating two other ventures
-doing some IT consulting (ex-IBM'er of 14 years plus more years prior to them)
-little ham time... maybe an hour a week

73 all!

Lowell White
K9LDW
k9ldw@amsat.org