Re: Apathy?

Put me down as extremely busy and crunched for time.
We're winding up our "Shore Work" improving our
systems for a new customer before we go out at the end
of October to launch Inmarsat4 on November 4th. 12~14
hour days, including most weekends, doesn't leave time
for much else besides the minimal amount of housework
I have to do, and sleep.
And my son just started College, so now I get to
re-learn what's being taught these days in the Math
and Science areas!

73, Jim  KQ6EA