Re: Apathy?

On 29 Sep 2005 at 21:04, Emily Clarke wrote:

 Are you busy or bored?

> 73,
>
> Emily

Probably a mix of both. My son just turn 14 and he's looking for his first driver licence and he look for his first scooter
 http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/products.php?model=578&class=16&group=M&LANG=en
plus garage and back yard shed extension... (have to move my stuff out...:(  Autumn preparation... eg: pool, boat
winterization plus a truck load of heating wood to store in the basement... help welcome here...and so and so.

But i'm pretty much certain the flame revival will come up again with the next HEO... As for the BB traffic i can easily
increased it just ask me for Emily;)

"-"
"What is better than a rose on a piano?..."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe