Apathy?

I was on AO-51 tonight (first time I've had the opportunity to work
sats in a week it was pretty empty.  Someone I won't mention said
"Have you seen that the BB traffice has dropped off too?"

So I wonder.  Only being a subscriber to the BB for about 3 years the
seasonal statistics baffle me.  Is everyone busy driving kids (and
grandkids) to school, sports, (and in Canada) hockey practice, or are
we really becoming sedate?

Not trolling, but I am just curious about why BB and Sat activity has
dropped off.  Are you busy or bored?

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm