Re: Mails to Space

The problem would be finding out which "country" issued his
license .. LOL .. once you know that, you can probably work out some
authentication.

It sure would make for some interesting "QSL cards" .. ;-)

On Sep 29, 2005, at 1:41 PM, David Johnson wrote:

>> I just wonder if this is really gonna work, and when
>> some alien would answer how you know he is a licensed
>> ham ? haha...

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]