SSETI Express - further update

As advised earlier this week, the launch has been postponed until the one
missing satellite can be finished and made available at the integration
facility at Plesetsk. Currently the SSETI Express launch campaign team do
not know how long this delay will be for but they have made the satellite
"safe" and placed her back in the transportation container. They have now
departed from the Plesetsk and returned home to await further instructions!

Obviously this extra delay has come as a great disappointment and the team
have been grateful for the many emails of "sympathy" that we have received -
very many thanks for your support.

We will continue to try to keep you in touch with events as they unfold - we
expect to be able to place the SERACC telemetry download software and some
test 9k6 audio files on the website within the next few days so everyone can
do some evaluation testing.

The Express Mission website will also continue to be updated
http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/express/mop

Thank you for your on-going interest and support.

73

Graham G3VZV