Re: PCSAT2 FM Repeater Experiment

On 9/29/05, Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> wrote:
> I played back the audio files that AJ3U recorded
> and there was hardly anything to hear.  By the

Part (probably most) of the audio problem was on my end.  I don't have
the rotator up on the tower right now, so I set it up temporarily on
the ground on a tripod this morning.  Without the antennas up on the
tower, I was receiving through trees for most of the pass which really
attenuated the signal.  Oh well, it was worth a shot.  Good exercise!
Thanks, Bob!

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com