Re: PCSAT2 FM Repeater Experiment

Bob,

Tried the 1026 EDT pass.  Had two HT's going sitting on the roof of my
car.
Kenwood TH-7AG for APRS Packet, set for PCSAT2 and Kenwood
TH-F6 monitoring the 437.975 frequency.  Just heard the squelch break
a few times on 437.975, if there was voice there I could not hear it.
Guess I
didn't make it, do not see my call K0HZI-6 on:
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi
Had "PCSAT2" display twice on the 435.275  display on the TH-7AG,
no other calls copied.

Jerry  -  K0HZI