Mails to Space

Hi AMSATs,

I just read a funny press-release on the AMSAT-DL
webpage. Its about that AMSAT-DL sends messages to
other planets in outer space.

You can find it here:
http://www.amsat-dl.org/go-mars/html/mails_to_space.html

Unfortunatly its only in in German language and I
didn't find any English language version. Maybe
someone know if it is available ??

I just wonder if this is really gonna work, and when
some alien would answer how you know he is a licensed
ham ? haha...

Then I wondered about the 10,5GHz frequency ham
frequency... would be funny when some alien ham would
answer haha...

Hopefully P3e will be ready soon, so we can get some
more (young) hams interrested to get on RF instead of
on the internet.

73
William
HL1/PE1RAH