RE: PCSAT2 - Findu.com

Hi Jerry,

Already in the weekend I noticed that I did correctly
decode both telemetry and position report in APRS format,
but that on findu.com the position reports are filtered out.
I see them in UI View, but also in Hyperterminal still, but
the position reports do indeed not show up on findu.com.

I did not change anything in my IGATE set-up. So I assume
something is changed at the internet side (findu for PCSAT2).

What is funny: no EU postion reports at all, whereas some
in US and eg Australia did still get through in the last days.

Henk / PA3GUO
http://www/qsl/net/pa3guo

ps: interesting that you do get over ISS but can not hear it with
the TH-D7 - I have more the opposite experience (uplink budget
too limited in a crowded area I assume).

Guess no one has been Igating to http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi
for a few days.
I know I made a connect twice today on ISS orbit 39,179 about 10:12 CDST
Using a Kenwood TH-7AG HT.
Poor antenna location (indoors) at base location does not allow me to
set up IGATE,
do not hear anything.

73,

Jerry  -  K0HZI