AMSAT Journal Articles

Everyone,

Thanks for your support of The AMSAT Journal. It is now past time to submit
your articles for the next issue. I need what you have as soon as you can. I
realize that there are some important meetings coming up that some writers are
waiting to document. However, if you have anything on other subjects I'd like
to have your contributions now. I do have a few articles I'm working on.

Thanks and 73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal