Bad News - Indefinite launch delay announced

The Team leader of the SSETI Express launch campaign has just issued this
message on the sseti newsgroup

sorry!

Graham
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Dear all,

Unfortunately we have just learnt that we have an INDEFINITE launch delay.

This is due to one of the spacecraft on the launch, "SINAH", having suffered
a significant failure and not being ready to fly.

Early indications suggest that we have a delay of at least one month, but
this is not confirmed.

The launch campaign team will make the spacecraft and the ground support
equipment safe and then come home.

This is, of course, very unfortunate, but it is not critical! The spacecraft
can easily wait for the new launch date without any significant problems,
and we will fly it as soon as we can.

In the meantime please cancel all arrangements for your national launch
events.

We'll get there eventually.

Watch this space...

Neil