Re: UNI-TRAC 2003 UPGRADE UP3_111 Build j released

UP3112 Build k is now available on http://unitrac.webhop.org...

Uni_Trac 2003 Upgrade UP3_112
Version 4.0.k
Dated September 23rd 2005
Author D.H.Lamont ZL2AMD

Ts_2000 Same Band Simplex Split Mode Initialization.   With concise
fault analysis help by Don, (W7DAS)  the initialization problem has
finally been resolved and tested

Additional comment:   The TS-2000 now folds back at the end of a
satellite session to
14.230 MHz (USB) Simplex

Don Woodward
KD4APP