Re: Breaking News SSETI Express

Graham,

I cannot thank you (and David, etc.) enough for the many updates on this project.  Your information flow has been exceptional throughout this project.  And the websites have been super!

I can only imagine your excitement as the countdown begins!  I'm looking forward to telemetry collection (using the new code, as soon as it's uploaded and ready ;)

Thanks again!

Mark N8MH

> From: "Graham Shirville" <g.shirville@btinternet.com>
> Date: 2005/09/23 Fri AM 08:42:39 EDT
> To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
> CC: "G4DDK Sam Jewell" <jewell@btinternet.com>,  <G0MRF@aol.com>,
>         "Jason
>   Flynn" <flynnjs@yahoo.com>,  <hlong@btinternet.com>,
>         <carlos.eavis@btinternet.com>
> Subject: [amsat-bb] Breaking News SSETI Express
>
> At long last we have now received official confirmation that the SSETI Express
> launch is scheduled to take place at 06:52 on September 30th with October 1st
> as the backup date.
>
> The launch team is delighted that we now have a really definitive date to aim
> for  - only 6 days 18 hours 11mins to go!
>
> 73
>
> Graham -UA/G3VZV

Mark L. Hammond    [N8MH]