Re: Breaking News SSETI Express

Great news about the confirmed launch date Graham.
Also congratulations to all involved in the new look Mission Pages web  site.
It's good to see the day by day reports from the launch site on the news
page  and we are all looking forward to the release of the SERACC  commanding /
decoding software.
(User manual now available on the 'Downloads' page)
Fingers crossed for the launch