Re: Breaking News SSETI Express

Great news about the confirmed launch date Graham.

Also congratulations to all involved in the new look Mission Pages web  site.

_http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/express/mop/_
(http://sseti.gte.tuwien.ac.at/express/mop/)

It's good to see the day by day reports from the launch site on the news
page  and we are all looking forward to the release of the SERACC  commanding /
decoding software.
(User manual now available on the 'Downloads' page)

Fingers crossed for the launch

Regards

David