Vandenberg launch

Hi all,

An excellent view from Las Vegas, NV of the launch from
Vandenberg AFB at 0224z.  The rocket came up over the Spring
Mountain range into view then about 30 seconds after
visually sighting it, the first stage separated, leaving a
gap in the exchaust plume.  The fresh exhaust was a very
white in color but as the sunlight reflecting off of the
plume, it appeared to be a bronze to golden color.
Amazingly enough, given the distance between me and the
rocket, I was able to see the rocket body itself and not
just the exhaust plume.  What was really amazing was how
fast it accelerated after 2nd stage ignition.  I can't wait
for more Vandenberg launches!

Jeff  WB3JFS
Las Vegas, NV