Re: UNI-TRAC 2003 UPGRADE UP3_110 Build i released

> UNI-TRAC 2003 UPGRADE UP3_110 Build i
> Date September 22nd 2005
> Author   D.H. Lamont  ZL2AMD
> 2:TS2000  Split Mode Simplex initialization process fixed.

That's nice that an update came out.  However, now instead of going into AM
mode, the TS2K main band now goes into USB regardless of the config setting.
I have the latest firmware from Kenwood.

I would be glad to be a Beta tester for the software compatibiltiy with the
TS2K if you'd like.