Acknowledging stations working K4P

Thanks to those of you that worked K4P last weekend  and those that
yielded  time to us on the SO-50 FM sat. SO-50 turned out to be our
star performer. We were a bit disappointed that AO-51 was off  for
voice comms and that the ISS was not in cross-band rpt. Our operating
position was unusable due to rain on Friday night and we opted to leave
early Sunday to avoid traffic headaches getting out of the Florida
Keys.  We managed to do an APRS digi off the ISS and you can see the
location of our operating position for a few more days by visiting
map.findu.com/k4p  .

If you worked us and don't see your callsign or see another error,
email me off-list and I will re-check my chicken scratch.

If you would like a qsl card (that we have yet to finalize) you can qsl
via N4EN with an s.a.s.e please, the address is good at qrz.com, etc..

Thanks for the contacts & 73's til next time
Greg
N4EN

Contacts:

SO-50