RE: Palm Satellite Programs

PocketSat  http://www.bigfattail.com/pocketsat/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Mike Hooles
Sent: September 21, 2005 12:19 PM
To: AMSAT
Subject: [amsat-bb] Palm Satellite Programs

Hi Folks,
I've just lost my hard disc and had to put another in the machine, so I've
lost the  info I collected from the BB on suitable palm programs for the
M515 that I have just acquired.
Can anybody lead me to those that are being used for satellite tracking as I
guess my basic Instantrack won't be any use for this, Many Thanks Mike G3LGR
33643