From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Simon Brown (HB9DRV)
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 3:14 PM
To: AMSAT BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] IC-910H

Hi,

I have an IC-910H here and am adding full satellite support. A question for
IC-910H owners: I think that I cannot have the same band on both Main and
Sub - is this correct?

A nice radio but as always with ICOM infuriating short-comings with the CAT
support.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005