PCSAT2 9600bps : useful via normal IGates?

Hi All,

I currently have my station tracking each pass of PCSAT2, listening on
437.975MHz, demodulating both 1200bps and 9600bps AX.25.  The TNCs feed into
UI-VIEW, which then igates the received traffic to the 'net, specifically to
second.aprs.net.au:14579

I can see the packets showing up on findu
(at http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat2.cgi), with packets such as:

00:01:53:34 : PC2ISS]APRS1,SGATE,WIDE,qAo,VK6KCH:]Side B restored at 2005 09
20 13:14z by ZL1AOX

00:01:54:22 :
ISSTLM]APRS,SGATE,WIDE,qAo,VK6KCH:{TPt5QxAAkAJ4d6hywMAAAAAwAsiHEOPAwACQAAAOo
NMQ2ADAAFAAcANg65DWAMAA0AFQDCDhEOdQwACgAIAL1NpVp1DAALAAAAHg2eDX4MAJYB2QDvTaV
aZQwA

(The one to PC2ISS was received at 1200bps, and the one to ISSTLM was at
9600bps)

Although I can see that the packets are making it to findu, does this also
mean that the packets are being received where they are needed?  Text at
http://www.pcsat2.info/PCSat2Web/index.do says "9600 Baud IGate Stations:
These are special volunteers who will use either APRS IGate software or
KC9XG's very latest 2.0 ALOGGER program to feed the 9600 baud telemetry to
the special satgate.aprsca.net:20150"

Can anyone confirm whether I need to setup a separate APRS feed to
satgate.aprsca.net:20150, or whether it is OK to leave the gear as-is?

73

Chris
vk6kch