Re: DSP-2232 & TS-2000

You should be able to split as you have said, one on port 0 and the
other on port 1.  I cannot help you with the terminal, etc. programs.

Do you have FULLDUP turned on?  This is required since you ARE operating
FULLDUP.

I really need to dig mine out and see if it will even power up.  ;-).  I
did not even do that when I did the AO-40 with CRC demodulator.

Bob