PCSAT / PCSAT2 Joint Operation Possible?

This is very short notice, but I just realized that PCSAT and PCSAT2
will have a mutual pass over Hawaii on the next pass 21:22UTC (40
minutes from the time I am sending this).

If there is a station in Hawaii that reads this in time, you should
try a hop from PCSAT to PCSAT2.  Set uplink/downlink for
145.825/435.275 and set via PCSAT,PCSAT2

--
A.J. Farmer, AJ3U
http://www.aj3u.com