ISS MSN messenger chat group! (observeing ISS from all over the world).

Hello All,

I have a ISS MSN messenger chat group with many ISS enthusiasts
all over the world, we monitor ISS/PCSAT2 activity in all these earias.
We have people from China, Kuwait, USA, Turkey, France, Spain -
Argentina, Malaysia, Italia, Australia and Thailand........
We chat about ISS activity, trackings-aprs-packet-software, news etc....
So if you are ISS enthusiast and want to join us, you can
add my MSN e-mail adres in your MSN: isszarya (at) hotmail.com
In case you do not have the MSN chat software you can
download from: http://www.msn.com

73's Cor PD0RKC
http://www.flaps40.net/pd0rkc (new mirror website under construction).
http://pd0rkc.mine.nu