[Fwd: Re: Brand New ICOM W32A for ISS]

Pat, what year and serial number vintage is your unit. There are several

procedures on the web Most indicate removal of D-523 and performing a
reset of the CPU. However these procedurers were published several years
ago. My radio has a serial number in the 50K range, I see little
mentioned above 17 or 18K serial numbers. Can you advise about your radio?