COMPUTER HELP (HAMSHACK STATION) ALLOWED HERE?

HI, HOPE THIS OK, I DONT WANT TO START ANY TROUBLE BUT I AM WANTING ALITTLE
COMPUTER HELP WITH MY HAMSHACK/SAT STATION.  HERES THE PROBLEM, EVERYTIME I
ADD A CARD TO MY PC BE IT ETHERNET/ EXTRA USB PORTS/ ETC  IT TAKES OUT MY
AUDIO. ANY IDEAS. I WONT ASK ANY MORE PC QUESTIONS HERE. THANK YOU, KC8GKF