RE: How to connect PCSAT2?

Hello Vincenzo,

First of all, please note that to operate PCSAT2, you need to TX on 145.825
+/- and RX on 435.275 +/-.  Meaning you:

Transmit to 145.825 +/- and
Receive on 435.275 +/-

I am not sure on your TS-790E, but on the FT-847, I enter satellite mode,
and let WISP and WISP DDE Client do the Doppler tracking and antenna
tracking.  Since full duplex is generally not required for the BBS operation
(anyone, please correct me if I am wrong) I believe you can run it in split
mode (just like ISS BBS) but it would be better to run it in full duplex
mode so that you can monitor other telemetry packets, etc. at the same time
too.

For software, I use AGWPE and a soundcard to connect to the BBS at 1200
baud. (Since I do not have a 1200 baud TNC yet) According to Bob, you can
connect using 9600 baud too, but I have not setup my equipment for this.  In
addition to AGWPE, you will need the UISS software.  Simple establish a
connection to the callsign "Mail" and you are connected.

Hope this helps.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.