Re: help with satpc32

Under the Mode tab on the main screen I think....

73, Drew KO4MA

-----Original Message-----
From: nick pugh <quadpugh@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sep 18, 2005 3:49 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] help with satpc32

The UL group is using satpc32 with a Icom 910H. Satpc32 can't control the
radio. I have selected the 910h radio set the correct com port and the speed
of 9600 on the radio and the satpc32 program.  The radio address is set to
60H but I don't see where to set the radio address on satpc32.

thanks in advance
nick