AO-51 38k4 S-Band Reception using IC-PCR1000

Hello Group,

I would like to know if anyone here has successfully received any 38k4 data
packets via S-Band from AO-51 using the ICOM IC-PCR1000 during these few
days?

If anyone has successfully done so, can you please advice, whether doppler
tracking is necessary, and what is the minimum signal strength required for
a successful packet to be decoded (until the point where the DCD light comes
on steadly).  Also would be great if you can include the noise floor
reading, and what antennas/downconverters are used.

Currently, I am using the IC-PCR1000, SSB UEK-3000 and 8 turn RHCP helix.
The DCD light on the Symek TNC3S only seems to blink and never lights up
steadly.

Also, how do we specify the use of 50 KHz filter when using WISPDDE client
and IC-PCR1000?  What I did was, to put 50 for FM and FM-N under Filter
Assignments in the Radio Settings menu.  Is this correct?  Finally, how does
the volume field works.  I tried to put a value of 30 and 50 but nothing
comes out from the loud speaker.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,