Re: New vesion of Uni_Trac available on September 18, 2005

Perry:

If you would like to send a TS-2000 to Dave I will send you his postal
address - then he can test each update with a TS-2000 before release.

Flip mode has always worked as Dave specified except it did not honor
the protection parameter - "If flipping is to be considered at all, the
protection parameter "MAX ELEVATION" must be set to 180" - everyone
seemed to have preconceived notions of how it should have worked, but
this parameter was key and has been corrected.

73's

Don Woodward
KD4APP